Monday, June 30, 2008

This Saturday is definitely dedicated to a good friend Nasir - who made a perfect ending to a very eventful day. He made me watch Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic!!!!! Its like with every movie Yash Raj movies get more pathetic. Somehow I fail to understand who was the movie targetted towards. There were kids, a loving dog, an industrialist and an item number!!! The kids in the audience were left wondering about the new female features they would have seen for the first time in their lives and the moms and pops cusring under breath searching for the damn remote control wishing they could just change the channel or send the kids packing to their rooms under the pretext of packing theire bags for next days school!!

The scene opens to a visible frustated baby Saif who ends up losing everything and winning evey award..cut to today as a leading businessman knocking over a couple...a court case..four children (and a dog)...guilty!!! Where are my tissues!!! sob sob!!!

So the kids (and dog) land up to live with our hero and find an amazingly sexy (and equally blond) Amisha and they hapily live on!!! But alls not well in the happy family..so angelic Rani cycles down a rainbow by God's diving grace and the family then happily lives ever after...yawn yawn!!!

Must really thank Star Movies for showing Rocky Balboa on the Sunday afternoon. Helped me get over the state of shock!!! So that was my Saturday late evening thanks to my friend!!! Neways good time..got to laugh at the movie...after the eventful office day was really required.

Theres a new phenomenon goin on. Its called the "i-effect". Kinda love it. Pioneered by Apple, the i range stands for a wave of innovation. The i pod, the i phone,i con, iwoz...all the right things. Peek into the other innovative companies of the world, theres a new I effect. I did it, I came up with the idea, I planned this, I pioneered this, I got the numbers, I came up with the idea, I realised we are going off track, I corrected this, I was responsible for all the good things that happened..and when the goin gets tough...the "U effect!!!!!"

No comments: