Wednesday, June 25, 2008

They served Red Bull in Air Deccan!!! That was like the most unexpected surprise ever...guess they were preparing me for what was the most turbulent flight I had ever been on. At one point of time I was wondering if I was in Essel World! All said it was a great end to what can be called and amazing two days. Must have met around 200 people in those two days. It was great trying to know the aspirtions of the guys most important in any retail company. Also it was a peek into their world..their struggles, their family, their dreams, their take on careers etc etc. KInda remimded me that in life not everything is a given. Looking forward to having some of them work with us. Now back in the world of "HO". Looking forward to more of "cocktail accountability". Will catch up

No comments: