Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Here I am..this is me...theres no where else on earth I'd rather be....hold on a sec....thats Bryan Adams....why the hell wudn't there be another place....there is ofcourse....weekend promises to be quite happening.. Holi at homeafter 2 years...then a reunion with friends in ..four days of travelling lined up for next week....sounds like a busy man!!! The good thing is the friends are very special...part of a family...one family member though will not be there and will be surely missed..but nonetheless it will be a grand reunion...so thats something good to look forward to.

Days going well..as usual was at my limping best for the whole day because of the "niggling" pain in the left knee which I am told will subside in a day or to and I can get back to my Morning jogs...aha am hungry...after a hards work!

No comments: