Monday, March 17, 2008

The circle of life..so very true..what started in March 06, comes to a full circle in March 08..so here I am back..back to the blogging world...maybe a world I quite cherish...the journey remaims the same...the passion the same..the battlefields different....but the rules of the game are very much the same. So here it is, the "change" my college could not give me, my employer has given it. Anyways, good I still got a chance to correct a mistake and its given me positives....so maybe it was good I made that mistake! Only time will tell. The battle continues...it is still the journey to be a somebody!

So what has changed all this while I was not blogging....quite a lot actually and maybe if you dig deeper nothing actually! Every day is still a challenge..a battle that continues..warriors fall, heros rise, a day won is good...a day lost is not the end of the world..so nothing has changed. Just that I am sittin at home today with a cold and a cramped left leg!!! So much for playing cricket after a gap of month!!!
Actually quite looking forward to office tomorrow cuz there is a certain individual who was asked for snaps of 1800 produtcs which are to be merchandised in our store!! Niraj..wait till i get to office!!!!!

No comments: