Friday, April 03, 2009

So a lot of changes around me...they try to intimidate me...some try to induce me..some repel me..all I can say this time is I have to slog away....slog away till the times change and I can play on my terms...I it were a boxing match all I would do is takea few hits, a few jabs...wear my opponent out..ready myself for a knock out....wait wait....like the eye of the tiger....stay hungry...the lyrics....so good...they are my lifes anthem....

Risin' up -- back on the street,
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance now i'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive --

So many times, it happens too fast,
You trade your passion for glory,
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past,
You must fight just to keep them alive ¨

c*it's the eye of the tiger,
It's the thrill of the fight,
Rising up to the challenge of our rival,
And the last known survivor Stalks his prey in the night,
And he's watching us all With the eye of the tiger.

*Face to face -- out in the heat,
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds still we take to the street
For the kill, with the skill to survive --

( * repeat)
Risin' up -- straight to the top,
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance,
now i'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive --

( * repeat)

Eye of the tiger....thats wat I need to have...thats what I need to keep

No comments: