Sunday, December 14, 2008

I had jus typed a long writeup about the misadventure that happened on route to Aurangabad this time. And as cyber luck would have it, the page expired or something, the net conked off and there is no way I am writing the same long thing again. In short, I got off a station, got in non ac, cudnt get in ac, would have either missed my destination or have been stranded in a station where trains dont have halts without my stuff, little cash and atm and credit cards which would have been useless! But things went well and I am here today to blog away so all well. Otherwise goings been tricky at work with the kind of environment thats been created here. First experiance, so learning. Stil learning in places where experience is over three years! Some things always mistify!!

No comments: