Sunday, April 13, 2008

Its been a while...in between the vital hardware required for blogging has koncked off....have travelled a few days..some days have been eventful...lots of learnings....but ya..traveling is the best learning one can get...theres a hell lot of stuff waiting to absorbed in this world..just that we chose to ignore and lead insignificant lives. I really find it amazing at times when I meet people who just want to live the way they are! And be best part is at times i get surrounded with such people! Sometimes I wonder why self introspection is the least seen virtue among people! I mean we go on discussing/talking/writing/thinking/bitching/praising etc etc endlessly about others but what about our own self! I mean, do we actually like spending time with ourselves?? Maybe my expectatins with people are too high..but it is only a function of what I expect of me.

No comments: